New Pediatric Patients
We are excited that you have chosen Pediatric Associates of NYC for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
What to bring to your first visit?
- Your child’s insurance card. If not available, the subscriber’s insurance card along with a completed “Insurance Information” form for your child/ren
- Please ensure that you have added your newborn to your insurance by one month of age
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician or hospital where baby was delivered
- Your child's immunization card if you have one
Please print and complete these forms, and bring them to your first visit with us. Please complete the following Medical & Family History Forms
Please print, read and complete a Patient Registration Sheet, HIPAA Acknowledgment Sheet and our Policy & Procedures and bring these with you to your first visit. We also encourage you to take our Insurance Questionnaire as it was designed to help you become familiar with details about your policy that are not commonly known.
If you have insurance but have not received your card yet, please print and complete an Insurance Information form.
Our practice aims to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, guidance and outstanding medical care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path to optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put your child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.