About Dr. DiMaggio:
As a pediatrician and the mother of two young children, I understand the need for reliable information about children’s health. I am dedicated to providing parents with sound, practical, and up-to-date medical advice. I am a spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics, and I have given lectures on children’s health to parents and other pediatricians.
To give parents trustworthy information about nutrition, I coauthored The Pediatrician’s Guide to Feeding Babies & Toddlers. I am a freelance writer for The New York Times’ parenting section and a member of the Forbes health advisory board. I am also a medical expert for The Bump and BabyCenter pregnancy and parenting websites.
Dr. DiMaggio has been with Pediatrics Associates on NYC since 2008.
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Education, Training and Faculty Appointments:
- Faculty Appointment: Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics at NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology), 2008
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Pediatrics, 2005
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2002
- Undergraduate: Barnard College of Columbia University
Awards & Recognitions:
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors: 2021, 2022
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Exceptional Women In Medicine: 2020, 2021
- Patients' Choice Award: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition: 2010, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020
Accepting New Patients:
To make an appointment with Dr. DiMaggio in our Manhattan office, call 212-725-6300.