What to bring to your first visit
- Your child's insurance card, or the relevant subscriber's card.
- Newborns should be added to parents insurance based on your insurance companies requirements (click_here.pdf)
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician or hospital where the baby was delivered.
- Immunization records.
Please print, read and complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first appointment
- PANYC Medical History Form
- Patient Registration Sheet
- Office Policy Procedures Form
- HIPPA Acknowledgement Formf
- Primary Pharmacy Information
- Newborn Insurance Enrollment
We also encourage you to review the Important_Insurance_Information.pdf.document. It was designed to help you become familiar with the details of your insurance policy.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.