At all three of our locations we offer:
- Routine check ups and sick visits from birth to age 21
- Sports, school and camp physicals
- Pre-op medical clearance
- Newborn care and breastfeeding support
- Developmental screenings and monitoring for developmental delays
- Guidance on school & behavioral issues
- Influenza and COVID testing
- Rapid strep testing and throat cultures
- Pediatric phlebotomy (blood draws) and onsite laboratory
- All office visits are by appointment only.
- Due to COVID 19, we are not accepting walk-in appointments.
- At our Manhattan and Brooklyn offices, we have extended evening hours on weeknights and are open on weekend and holidays for sick and newborn visits.
We are proud of providing comprehensive care, if a specialist is needed and your insurance requires a primary care physician's authorization, we are happy to provide referrals to specialists after we have evaluated your child.
- Referrals will be generated within 2 business days.
- By law, we cannot give referrals for specialists who your child has already seen.