About Dr. Varma:
Dr. Varma has worked throughout the United States and abroad, in countries including Thailand, Vietnam, China and Ethiopia. Dr. Varma has dedicated her career to the care of children from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds and has a broad understanding of health issues from around the world. She has been with Pediatric Associates since 2020.
Additional Language Spoken:
American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Education, Training and Faculty Appointments:
- Faculty Appointment: Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics at NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- General Pediatrician: Hanoi Vietnam and Beijing China
- Tuberculosis Specialist, International Organization for Migration, Bangkok Thailand
- Residency: University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 2000
- Medical School: University of California, San Diego, 1997
- Undergraduate: Duke University
Accepting New Patients:
To make an appointment with Dr. Varma in our Manhattan office, call 212-725-6300.